Boston, MA Workshops
DRAGON & TIGER QIGONG - SUNDAY SERIES
Level 2b Refinements -
Fluidity in Movement & Chi Body Awareness
Instructor Bill Ryan will teach Level 2b Refinements workshops at Brookline Tai Chi on the following Sundays from 4 to 5:45 p.m.:
- December 20, 2015
In these workshops we will explore topics such as:
- pushing and pulling qi with your hands at the wei chi level
- breathing silently and deeply
- moving blood with the movements
- pushing and pulling qi with your feet
- connecting more strongly to the energies of heaven and the earth
- feeling clearly the edges of your etheric body as you do the exercises
- establishing better whole-body gearing
- stretching your tendons
- using your eyes to push and pull chi
Prerequisite: You must have developed and be able to demonstrate the skills and capacities taught in our Level 2a workshops. If you have any doubt about whether you have these skills, please attend a Level 2a workshop first and ask Bill to evaluate whether he thinks you are ready for Level 2b. If so, then you may stay that day for the 2b workshop or return on later Sundays.
Fee and Payment:
The fee for each workshop is $60.
The following discounts are available for those who qualify. You may take only one discount:
- $10 off if you are a full-time student
- $10 off if you are a combat veteran
You may pay in advance with a check mailed to us or at the door with a check or cash. Please make checks out to Toward Harmony.
If you would like to be notified about future workshops, please click here to join our email list.